What is Team Teal?
Team Teal is multi-tiered: Individual and Corporate. Team Teal members are passionate Jaguars Fans that are season ticket owners who are dedicated to promoting the pride in our hometown team, the
Jacksonville Jaguars and ensuring their success in our community. They are ambassadors in the community encouraging friends, family, clients, employees
and colleagues to become one-year and multi-year season ticket owners.
How does Team Teal work?
Companies and individuals can create a team to earn
points by purchasing Jaguars season tickets. The more tickets each team buys, the more points they earn. Each dollar spent on season tickets by its
members, earns one point per dollar both for the team member and the team. As points are accumulated, teams will also be eligible for chances to win
Team Teal Rewards through a series of drawings. Team members will be eligible to earn cash commission when they encourage new season ticket buyers to
purchase multi-year season tickets.
How can I join a team?
You can join Team Teal by registering your Jaguars ID at www.myteamteal.com and electing to become a Team
Captain or Team Member.
Individuals or companies can create their own teams by becoming a Team Captain. Friends and associates can become Team Members, and there is no limit
to the amount of members a team can have. Please reference the requirements to be a captain or team member below.
What are the requirements to be a Team Captain?
- Must purchase or personally own a minimum of TWO season tickets and must have a minimum of SIX team members within 30 days of creating a team. If the minimum requirement of six team members is not met within the 30 day period, the captain and existing team members will be moved to "Team Jaguars" with Tony Boselli as captain.
- If you do not currently own Jaguars season tickets, visit jaguars.com or call (904)633-2000 to purchase season tickets.
- Once you have received confirmation of your ticket purchase and receive your Jaguars ID number, visit www.myteamteal.com and follow the instructions to start a team. If you don't have your Jaguars ID number, please call (904)633-2000 to obtain it.
- Captains are responsible for managing the activities of their team and are key to the overall success of their team. Captains motivate and inspire their members to grow their team through member recruitment and point accumulation, thus increasing opportunities to enter drawings and win awards.
- Attend monthly Captain meetings to learn about what is happening within the Jaguars organization and Team Teal and communicate back to the members of your team.
What are the requirements to be a Team Member?
- Must purchase or personally own a minimum of ONE season ticket.
- If you do not currently own Jaguars season tickets, go to Jaguars.com or call (904)633-2000 to purchase season tickets.
- Once you've received confirmation of your ticket purchase and receive your Jaguars ID number, visit the www.myteamteal.com and follow the instructions to join a team. If you don't have your Jaguars ID number, please call (904)633-2000 to obtain it.
- Members who are not part of an organized team will automatically be placed on Team Jaguars with Tony Boselli as your captain within 30 days of joining Team Teal. Please note that members of "Team Jaguars" will not be eligible to participate in the drawings as a team but will continue to be eligible to allocate their personal points towards prizes.
Is there a penalty if a Team Captain is unable to attend a meeting?
While there is not a penalty for missing a Captain's meeting, great information is shared at the meetings and it is an opportunity to interact with
players and coaches. Additionally, it is a time to socialize with other captains and share ideas for growing your team. If a Team Captain is unable to
attend, they are encouraged to find a "fill-in" to take their spot at that month's meeting.
How do I view members of my Team?
Click on the Login button located on the right side of the top banner. Enter your e-mail address and password to login. On the upper right portion of
the page in the Welcome Box with your team points and individual points, click on View My Team's Members and Points to see the other members on your
How many Team Members can join a team?
There is no limit to the amount of members a team can have. However, there is a minimum requirement of six (6) members on a team. A captain must add six (6) members to his team within 30 days. If the six (6) member requirement is not met within 30 days, the captain and existing members will be moved to "Team Jaguars" with Tony Boselli as the captain.
Please note that members of "Team Jaguars" will not be eligible to participate in the drawings as a team but will continue to be eligible to allocate their personal points towards prizes.
Do current season-ticket holders earn any extra Team Teal point incentives?
No. To level the playing field, everyone has the same chances of winning prizes whether they are a new or existing season-ticket holder.
How many Team Teal accounts can I create for each Jaguars ID?
Only one Team Teal account is allowed per Jaguars ID regardless of the number of tickets purchased under the particular ID number.
How do I get my Jaguars ID?
If you recently received a 2012 invoice to renew your season tickets, the Jaguars ID will be located on that letter/email. If you are unable to locate
your Jaguars ID, please call (904) 633-2000 and press option 1 to speak with a Fan Services Representative.
How does the Team Teal Rewards work?
Team Captains and Team Members will be eligible to enter drawings for a chance to win Team Teal Rewards based on the number of points they earn by purchasing season tickets. Additionally, each Team *(with the exception of Team Jaguars) is eligible to enter drawings with the cumulative points of all it's teams members. The goal of each team is to maximize it's team's points through member recruitement thus growing their points to maximize drawing entries and increase winning odds. The allocation of Team points is done by the Team Captain and any prizes won are distributed at the sole discretion of the team captain.
*Please note that members of "Team Jaguars" will not be eligible to participate in the drawings as a team but will continue to be eligible to allocate their personal points towards prizes.
Each dollar spent equals one point earned. Additional points earned for a multi-year commitment are equal to the remaining multi-year value of the tickets (i.e., $300 for three years =900 points to the team member and 900 points to the team).
In addition, if a Team Teal member refers a NEW multi-year season ticket purchaser, they can earn cash. Please note that the referral MUST be mentioned at the time of purchase. The person making a referral purchase must have the name of the season ticket holder or the Jag ID number of the person who referred them.
What are the Team Teal Rewards for 2012
Visit our Rewards page at anytime for the full listing for the next drawing.
When will the drawings for Team Teal Rewards be held?
The two reward drawings will be held at the Team Teal Draft party and the Football Season Kickoff Party during the Jaguars Training Camp for the 2012
How does the Refer-A-Fan Program work?
Any season ticket owner who refers a fan that purchases a new multi-year season ticket can earn cash. Cash is earned for each multi-year season ticket purchased in the Touchdown Club (3-Year Season Ticket) or General Bowl (30-Game Plan).
How much is the incentive payment?
- $25 for each general bowl seat purchased under a new multi-year contract
- $100 for each premium seat purchased under a new multi-year contract
What are the requirements for receiving the payment?
- The purchaser must provide the referring season ticket owner's Jag ID at the time of purchase
- The referring season ticket owner must be a season ticket owner for the current season, and be current with their payments
- The referring season ticket owner must have a Form W-9 on file with the Jaguars. Visit www.jaguars.com/W9 to securely submit a W-9.
When will I be paid my cash incentive?
Cash earned from the referral will be paid by the 20 th
day of the month after a payment is received from the new season ticket owner.
Can I earn a cash incentive if I am currently a season ticket owner?
Season ticket owners who purchase additional seats for the 2012 season on a multi-year contract can earn cash by providing the Jag ID for their
What other incentives are offered?
Jaguars season-tickets are among the lowest-priced in the NFL. Season ticket owners receive a number of benefits including:
The best seats and the lowest prices.
A savings up to 32% compared to game day prices.
Lock in prices for the next three seasons at 2012 pricing with the 30-Game Plan. The 30-Game Plan also offers a 10-month interest-free payment plan
for each year of the plan.
10-month interest-free payment plan is also available on one-year season tickets with a valid credit or debit card. Season ticket owners can also
pay in full.
Great season ticket owner cash, credit and discount programs such as Teal Deals, Jaguars Rewards and Jaguars Advantage. For more information on the
season ticket owner benefit programs visit www.jaguars.com/payback.
Opportunity to purchase additional single-game tickets at a special season ticket owner price ahead of the general public.
Right to buy same seats for any home playoff games.
Ability to forward or sell tickets through TicketForwarding and TicketExchange.
Invitation to special season ticket owner events and receive an exclusive season ticket owner gift.
Invitation to annual Relocation/Add-a-Seat event.
What are "Teal Deals?
The Teal Deals program was created by a group of more than 40 leading North Florida area merchants, who teamed up in 2010 to support Jaguars ticket
sales and renewal efforts. The program offers fans that buy or renew season tickets, gift certificates called "Teal Deals" containing over $3,000 worth
Once again in 2012, every season ticket purchased or renewed will receive Teal Deal gift certificates with even more savings at your favorite local
stores and restaurants.
How can companies help further the goals of Team Teal?
They can start a Team Teal team. Many companies are also allocating a specific dollar amount to subsidize tickets for their employees as an employee
incentive program. For information on corporate incentive programs, please call (904) 633-2800.
Can current season-ticket holders renew through the Jaguars and still be a part of Team Teal?
Yes. Anyone who buys or renews tickets through the Jaguars Sales Team or Web site will be given a Jaguars ID number. When signing up for Team Teal on
this Web site, individuals will be prompted to enter the ID number. The site will then track the purchase, assign points and track any further
What is the Jaguars Champions Club?
The Jaguars Champions Club is a group of 175 volunteers that are also season ticket owners. They make up the most elite level of Team Teal. Members of
the Champions Club have the opportunity to work directly with the Jaguars staff by helping develop the Jaguars fan base by assisting in ticket
renewals, sales and club promotion. As a Jaguars Champions Club member you will not only be contributing to the success of the team, but will also be
helping the Jaguars grow in Jacksonville. For more information on the Champions Club visit www.jaguars.com/champions.